top of page
A bit about Silver’s Sanctuary:
- I began breeding when I was just 10 years old, with a female gerbil named silver (hence the name ‘Silver’s Sanctuary’
- The health of our gerbils is our upmost priority. Since 2013, we have meticulously hand-chosen gerbils for breeding in order to produce the highest quality gerbils in terms of health, temperament and colour in that order.
- We handle our pups for hours each day and socialize them from birth in a variety of settings.
- They come from impeccable bloodlines and their families have averaged a life span of 5+ years with no genetic health issues. (With our oldest gerbil living to 6.5 years)
- Along with our gerbils, you can also purchase a bin cage of any size or even an entire starter kit which will come with bedding, hay, a bag of food, a water bottle, a food dish and two hides.
- When purchasing pups from Silver’s Sancuary, you receive a comprehensive care guide and you are forever welcome to contact us for general help!
To reserve your pups contact us:
By phone: 519-444-4974
By email: email@example.com
On Facebook: Silver’s Sanctuary
Or on Instagram: at silvers.sanctuary.ca (where we post daily updates of the pups)
Thank you for reading, and we hope to hear from you! :)
Prairie, Bay and Winter
This trio of angels is officially available for adoption! Prairie is a tame, sweet female who loves to cuddle. Bay is Prairie's first daughter, and is curious, explorative and kind. Winter is Prairie's youngest daughter, and she's stunning, lovely and angelic. if you're interest in these beauties, please contact Silver's Sanctuary:
bottom of page