A bit about Silver’s Sanctuary:
- I began breeding when I was just 10 years old, with a female gerbil named silver (hence the name ‘Silver’s Sanctuary’
- The health of our gerbils is our upmost priority. Since 2013, we have meticulously hand-chosen gerbils for breeding in order to produce the highest quality gerbils in terms of health, temperament and colour in that order.
- We handle our pups for hours each day and socialize them from birth in a variety of settings.
- They come from impeccable bloodlines and their families have averaged a life span of 5+ years with no genetic health issues. (With our oldest gerbil living to 6.5 years)
- Along with our gerbils, you can also purchase a bin cage of any size or even an entire starter kit which will come with bedding, hay, a bag of food, a water bottle, a food dish and two hides.
- When purchasing pups from Silver’s Sancuary, you receive a comprehensive care guide and you are forever welcome to contact us for general help!
To reserve your pups contact us:
By phone: 519-444-4974
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Facebook: Silver’s Sanctuary
Or on Instagram: at silvers.sanctuary.ca (where we post daily updates of the pups)
Thank you for reading, and we hope to hear from you! :)